Lawyer seo services in nyc
For most NYC lawyers, SEO is a must-have expense. Whether you’re fresh out of law school or have decades of experience under your belt, the competition amongst attorneys in the big city can be quite fierce. Being discoverable by potential clients on the internet is a critical factor to your success as a NYC lawyer, therefore, a good SEO campaign is a necessity.
As an SEO firm who specializes in working with attorneys from all backgrounds, we have the experience and understanding of what’s required for your website to rank highly on search engines. The higher you rank for popular search terms related to your practice, the more exposure you’ll get – more website visitors, more phone calls, more retainers, and ultimately, more revenue. We excel in assisting NYC lawyers with strategic and aggressive SEO, regardless of the type of law being practiced. This includes:
- Criminal Lawyers
- Bankruptcy Lawyers
- Family Lawyers
- Immigration Lawyers
- Intellectual Property lawyers
- Tax Lawyers
- Personal Injury Lawyers
- Real Estate Lawyers
- …and more
HOW DOES LAWYER SEO WORK?
Search engine optimization for lawyers is quite different than other types of SEO. This is primarily due to the various types of specialized law that attorneys practice. To understand this, you need to know how SEO actually works.
In simple terms, a properly optimized website is one that is streamlined. It has good and original content that is both relative and informative for the reader. All aspects of the site should work together to deliver a consistent message that search engines will easily and readily understand, and must be properly aligned with the type of business that the site is representative of. For example, optimizing a website for the search term “NYC Lawyer” will not be very effective for a personal injury lawyer, because by default that site is competing with all the other lawyers in NYC – some of which may have been around much longer and already have an established SEO campaign that allows them to rank very highly on the search engine results pages. However, optimizing your site for the term “NYC personal injury lawyer” or “personal injury lawyers in new york city” allows you to focus on your specific area of expertise while drastically reducing the competition. This makes is much easier and cost-effective to not only rank higher, but to be found by potential clients who are actively seeking a personal injury attorney.
Every situation will be different but no matter how big or how small you are, there’s always an opportunity to become a leader within your area of practice by implementing a well-planned and carefully organized lawyer SEO campaign.
DO I REALLY NEED SEO AS A LAWYER?
The fact of the matter is if you’re not on the first page of search results, your chances of acquiring new clients via the web are slim-to-none. The first 4 to 5 listings on the first page of any search result usually receive more than 90% of clicks. This means the lower-ranking sites listed further down the page are battling for the remaining 10% of clicks, which isn’t much. Therefore, it’s critical to ensure that your website it optimized for the proper terms that will place you in front of exact audience that you intend to serve.
Furthermore, lawyer SEO in New York is even more complex since the city is so large. There are probably hundreds of personal injury attorneys within the city, making it harder to achieve good rankings and attract new clients. However, a savvy SEO agency will want to further refine your optimization down to a smaller demographic. So instead of optimizing for “personal injury lawyer in new york”, you’ll most likely find a higher level of success and quicker results by optimizing your practice’s website for “personal injury lawyer in Manhattan” – if you’re located in Manhattan for example.
Again, each case is unique, just as each of your client’s cases are unique. It takes research, commitment, consistency, and a solid SEO strategy to achieve success for the long term.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH LAWYER SEO
If you’re interested in taking your law practice to the next level for both the short and long-term, it is imperative to choose an agency who has the know-how and experience in delivering results for lawyer SEO. Contact us today for a no-hassle, no pressure consultation to discuss how we can assist your law practice to become, remain, and push forward as a top-ranking business through high-quality, professional search engine optimization.
AS SEEN In
Full Digital Suite For Your Business